We have Answers

  • 0736 487 922
  • 0779 648 379
  • Mon - Sat: 8am to 6pm

Do i need an architect for a small extension?

Will i need planning permission for extension work?.Well For a full planning application you will need professional architecture drawings, so the answer would be Yes. Our architects will be able to create you more detailed building regulations drawings.

Is it cheaper to extend up or out?

How long does it take to build a house?

The building process of a personalized home usually takes between 3 and 4 months to reach completion, however it can sometimes take upto 6months or even longer, depending on the weather, construction supply delays and any requested customer design changes that are implemented along the way.

What do we build as Zenarch?

We build homes as well as commercial and industrial buildings. We also do renovations, excavations and demolitions.

Do we take payments in installments?

Short answer is YES, For a more personalized quotation, Kindly get in touch with us on any of the following numbers : 0774 002 201 ,0779 648 379 and 0778 581 253